Cleveland International Film Festival
Cleveland International Film Festival Review
Cleveland's celluloid appeal is apparent in big Hollywood films, such as the 2003 release American Splendor and the 1978 classic Deerhunter, and its film appreciation is equally robust, as 50,000 film-festival attendees prove every year. Tower City Cinemas serves as the festival's headquarters. Feature films, as well as short programs that showcase local and international directors, play throughout the two-week event.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more