- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nautica Entertainment Complex
Nautica Entertainment Complex Review
The dozen or so venues that compose this complex dominate the West Bank of the Flats.
The concert stage at the Plain Dealer Pavilion hosts national rock and pop acts throughout the spring, summer, and early autumn. 216/241-5555.
Shooters on the Water, an indoor-outdoor restaurant and night club, has easily the West Bank's best view of Downtown, Lake Erie, the busy Cuyahoga River inlet, and native Clevelanders. Summer is the best time to visit Shooters, enabling you to enjoy the summer lake breeze and din of a bustling entertainment district. 216/861-6900. www.shootersflats.com.
Seating is cabaret-style at the comfortable Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant. Attentive servers bustle throughout the club to deliver drinks, but they cause little distraction. The Improv's familiar brick wall on stage and white-hot spotlight emphasizes the entertainment but also reminds the audience that the comedy business can be lonely at times. Dinner is served before the first show every night. For shows featuring nationally known comedians, buy tickets online in advance. Even if performers are regional acts, you should arrive early or be prepared to sit extreme stage right or stage left. 216/696-4677. www.improvupcoming.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $57.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Cleveland Hotwire
- Jun deal: La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North Fr $93+/Nt Expedia
- 1% OFF InterContinental Suites Cleveland! 5 Nts + Air Fr $1,212 Travelocity
- $9.55 & up : Midsize rentals in Cleveland Hotwire
- $55.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cleveland — $55 Hotwire
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
We are a family of four, twin 8yr old boys. Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be ... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more