Beachland Ballroom & Tavern
Beachland Ballroom & Tavern Review
This far-east-side intimate ex-ballroom, with its creaky hardwood floor and cathedral ceiling, hosts up-and-coming national and regional music acts of all kinds. It's not uncommon to hear jazz, Afro-beat, punk, and folk all in one weekend. Bands that draw smaller crowds play the Beachland Tavern, next to the old ballroom. A small parking lot adjacent to the ballroom and tavern fills up fast, but there are plenty of spaces along Waterloo and neighboring side streets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more