Beachland Ballroom & Tavern
Beachland Ballroom & Tavern Review
This far-east-side intimate ex-ballroom, with its creaky hardwood floor and cathedral ceiling, hosts up-and-coming national and regional music acts of all kinds. It's not uncommon to hear jazz, Afro-beat, punk, and folk all in one weekend. Bands that draw smaller crowds play the Beachland Tavern, next to the old ballroom. A small parking lot adjacent to the ballroom and tavern fills up fast, but there are plenty of spaces along Waterloo and neighboring side streets.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more