Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland Downtown Review
Just across the street from Jacobs Field in the Gateway District, the hotel lies within walking distance of Cleveland State University Convocation Center, Terminal Tower, and Quicken Loans Arena. Given its location and amenities—oversized work desks, meeting rooms, and fridges and microwaves—the in-and-out sports fan, business traveler, and sightseer are all equally well served. Rooms feature Herman Miller Mirra chairs and high-definition flat-screen TVs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more