Severance Hall Review
A great orchestra deserves a great concert hall, and that's what Severance is to the Cleveland Orchestra. A $36 million renovation completed in 2000 melded the hall's interior with the art deco style of its exterior, making the performance center as pleasing to look at as it is to listen in. Beginning in mid-September, the Orchestra performs works by contemporary and classical composers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more