The Park Shops
The Park Shops Review
Once the hub for Cleveland's passenger railroad traffic, the city's oldest skyscraper is the second tallest in Ohio, after the Key Bank Tower, which also stands on Public Square. The 708-foot-tall building, completed in 1930 (and the second tallest building in the world until 1967), is an architectural masterpiece from old Cleveland, home to dozens of retail shops, restaurants, and daily conveniences. The 42nd-floor observatory has been closed indefinitely due to terrorism concerns, but the seven murals in the entrance hall, painted by Jules Guerin, are worth a look.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more