Goodtime III Review
Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River are two of Cleveland's greatest assets, and the Goodtime III shows them off in style. One of the largest leisure cruise ships on the Great Lakes winds its way along the Cuyahoga, a Mohawk word meaning "crooked river," and the Lake Erie shore for two-hour cruises, providing the best skyline views of the city. Regularly scheduled tours run from Memorial Day to Labor Day, on weekends only (but including Memorial Day) until mid-June. Luncheon, dinner, and dancing cruises are also available.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $70.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cleveland Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Cleveland this May Fr $218+/Nt Expedia
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Cleveland + Air Fr $573 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cleveland Hotwire
- $51.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Cleveland — $51 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more
· News & Features
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more
You might not expect to find yourself amongst wine grapes a mere 75 miles outside of New York City.... Read more