Goodtime III Review
Lake Erie and the Cuyahoga River are two of Cleveland's greatest assets, and the Goodtime III shows them off in style. One of the largest leisure cruise ships on the Great Lakes winds its way along the Cuyahoga, a Mohawk word meaning "crooked river," and the Lake Erie shore for two-hour cruises, providing the best skyline views of the city. Regularly scheduled tours run from Memorial Day to Labor Day, on weekends only (but including Memorial Day) until mid-June. Luncheon, dinner, and dancing cruises are also available.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more