Cleveland Restaurant Reviews
Ethnic food reigns in Cleveland, whether it's a spicy burrito or Polish kielbasa smothered with Cleveland's famous Stadium Mustard. Clevelanders embrace their restaurants and are reluctant to see any go, but the spots that stick around year after year disdain pretension and in some way reflect the city's straight-on, rough-and-ready persona. There are restaurant rows in the Flats, the Warehouse District, Downtown, Ohio City, Little Italy, and on Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.
Browse Cleveland Restaurants
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe