- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cleveland Restaurant Reviews
Ethnic food reigns in Cleveland, whether it's a spicy burrito or Polish kielbasa smothered with Cleveland's famous Stadium Mustard. Clevelanders embrace their restaurants and are reluctant to see any go, but the spots that stick around year after year disdain pretension and in some way reflect the city's straight-on, rough-and-ready persona. There are restaurant rows in the Flats, the Warehouse District, Downtown, Ohio City, Little Italy, and on Coventry Road in Cleveland Heights.
Browse Cleveland Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129 -- 4-Star Cleveland Hotel by University Circle, 40% Off InterContinental Cleveland