Cleveland Hotel Reviews
Outside downtown, hotels and motels are concentrated around the Berea-Middleburg Heights exit off I-71 (near the airport), the Rockside Road/Brecksville exit off I-77, and the Chagrin Boulevard/Beachwood exit off I-271. At those closer to Aurora, site of the Geauga Lake and Wildwater Kingdom theme parks, rates are higher in summer.
Browse Cleveland Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's