The Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, a hub for Delta Airlines, is 13 mi south of downtown Cincinnati in northern Kentucky. Large mosaic murals in the terminal portray the life of the American worker. The works, by Winold Reiss, were moved here from the Union Terminal in 1974.
Airport Executive Shuttle makes regular trips from the airport to downtown hotels ($14 one-way, $24 round-trip). Taxis downtown cost about $25 plus tip.
Cincinnati–Northern Kentucky International Airport. 606/767–3151.
Airport Executive Shuttle. 859/261-8601.
Taxi Desk. 859/767-326.
American. 800/433-7300. www.aa.com.
Continental Airlines. 800/525-0280. www.flycontinental.com.
Delta. 800/221-1212. www.delta.com.
Delta Connection-ComAir. 800/221-1212. www.comair.com.
Northwest. 800/225-2525. www.nwa.com.
Skyway: The Midwest Express Connection. 800/452-2022. www.midwestexpress.com.
United. 800/241-6522. www.united.com.
US Airways. 800/428-4322. www.usair.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe