- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mount Adams Pavilion
Mount Adams Pavilion Review
DJs dish up hip-hop, rock, house, and funk on two levels at Mount Adams Pavilion. The Pavilion does double-duty for an eclectic crowd as dance club and romantic aerie—four levels of decks in the back provide impressive views of downtown and the Ohio River.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $48.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Jun deal: Comfort Inn Northeast Fr $110+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Cincinnati 3 Nts + Air as Low as $621 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $42.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati — $42 Hotwire
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more