Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel Review
Good lodging can be limited around the University of Cincinnati. Many visitors end up staying in a bed and breakfast near this urban campus or in a Downtown hotel, but the Marriott Kingsgate is an excellent alternative. It's on the UC hospital campus, a few blocks from the Cincinnati Zoo, and five minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Rooms are clean, and the beds especially plush. The campus area can be congested and does not have ready Interstate access. If you plan on a lot of back-and-forth travel outside the Downtown/UC area, consider staying in another neighborhood.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more