Palace Restaurant Review
Appearance is almost as important as flavor at this lavish art deco restaurant in the landmark Cincinnatian Hotel downtown. Frederick Pissaro, great-grandson of the celebrated Impressionist painter, created artwork exclusively for the Palace. But the menu, which is pricey and continental (pheasant soup, rack of lamb, meatloaf), measures up well. New chef Romuald Jung, who has worked under some of the best in Europe and America, draws on his French and German influences to please older, upper-crust patrons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more