The Precinct Review
Opened in 1981, this steakhouse was the first restaurant started by Jeff Ruby, now forever known as the man who refused to serve OJ Simpson (in May 2007). Servers introduce you to your food before you order. They'll show off, for example, the 28-day-aged Colorado Angus steak and the gigantic South African lobster tail that's part of the surf-and-turf combo. Entrées include all the oven-baked bread you can eat, salad, and baked potato. Spotting of local celebrities, particularly athletes, is a common pastime in the noisy, crowded dining rooms.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more