Garfield Suites Hotel
Check Rates from our Partners
Garfield Suites Hotel Review
The glass greenhouse lobby of Garfield Suites is across the street from Piatt Park, a small urban park (Cincinnati's first) with a statue of President James Garfield. Many of the suites in the 16-story, contemporary building have balconies and spectacular views of the city. Room furnishings are on the older side but clean and well maintained. The hotel is directly across the street from the main library and three blocks from the center of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more