- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Hotel Review
In the heart of Cincinnati's hotel district, the Westin overlooks the city's most popular landmark, the Tyler Davidson Fountain on Fountain Square. The building, designed in the classic Renaissance style, was once the Albee Theater. Shoppers will appreciate that it's just a short stroll away from Tower Place mall at Carew Tower, while the business class will look to the on-site, 24-hour FedEx Kinkos. The hotel is smoke-free.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $42.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts in Cincinnati Fr $148+/Nt Expedia
- Look no Further! Cincinnati 3 Nts + Air as Low as $621 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $83.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati — $83 Hotwire
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more