Check Rates from our Partners
Westin Hotel Review
In the heart of Cincinnati's hotel district, the Westin overlooks the city's most popular landmark, the Tyler Davidson Fountain on Fountain Square. The building, designed in the classic Renaissance style, was once the Albee Theater. Shoppers will appreciate that it's just a short stroll away from Tower Place mall at Carew Tower, while the business class will look to the on-site, 24-hour FedEx Kinkos. The hotel is smoke-free.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more