Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn
Check Rates from our Partners
Best Western Premier Mariemont Inn Review
The Old English Tudor–style building, which is on the National Register of Historic Places, was built in 1926 as part of the planned suburban village of Mariemont. (Everything—even the cash machine—is in the Tudor style.) The inn is on the tree-shaded village square, near shops and boutiques and across the street from the arthouse Mariemont Theatre. Some rooms have hand-carved oak headboards and tapestries. Mariemont is on the eastern edge of the city, a 20-minute drive along Columbia Parkway (and the Ohio River) from Downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more