Amos Shinkle Townhouse B&B
Check Rates from our Partners
Amos Shinkle Townhouse B&B Review
The man who hired John A. Roebling to build the Roebling Suspension Bridge (the prototype for the Brooklyn Bridge) lived in this antebellum mansion. The master bedroom has a whirlpool and a crystal chandelier in the bathroom. All rooms have private baths, but four of the rooms are in the carriage house, not in the main quarters. Covington is a short ride across the river from downtown Cincinnati.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more