- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Check Rates from our Partners
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Review
Downtown's grand art deco hotel is in the Carew Tower. The two-story lobby has bas-relief sculptures and dramatic fountains and light fixtures; guest rooms have 10-foot ceilings and soft pastel colors but tend to vary in size and configuration, with some rooms noticeably smaller and less grandly appointed. Ask about your room setup when you book. The formal Grille at the Palm Court restaurant serves buffet lunches and fine American cuisine.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $129 -- 4-Star Cleveland Hotel by University Circle, 40% Off InterContinental Cleveland
- $109 & up -- Columbus Hotel near OSU Campus w/Breakfast Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus OSU
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more