Check Rates from our Partners
Cincinnatian Hotel Review
A sedate 1882 French Second Empire–style hotel, the Cincinnatian offers contemporary elegance along with gracious personal service. The marble-and-walnut staircase is original, and ornate furniture and fine linens fill the spacious rooms. You can have afternoon tea or dine in the Palace Restaurant. It's not the largest hotel in Cincinnati, but it is the best.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more