Aronoff Center for the Arts
Aronoff Center for the Arts Review
Broadway plays, musical acts, comedians, and other performers frequent the Aronoff Center, a state-of-the-art facility with three separate stages. The largest theater, Procter & Gamble Hall, seats more than 2,700 people.
The Cincinnati Ballet performs classical and contemporary works here from October to mid-May. 513/621-5219. www.cincinnatiballet.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more