Mount Airy Forest and Arboretum
Mount Airy Forest and Arboretum Review
Come here in spring, when the lilacs, azaleas, and flowering trees on the 120-acre arboretum are in bloom. You can hike through the 1,400 acres or take advantage of the 2-acre dog park on the southwest side of the park. Reservations are required for guided tours.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $47.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $85+/Nt Travelocity
- $13.47 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Cincinnati this May Fr $101+/Nt — $101 Expedia
- $9.95 & up : Economy rentals in Cincinnati — $10 Hotwire
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more