University of Cincinnati
University of Cincinnati Review
The New York Times has called the university "one of the most architecturally dynamic campuses in America today." It's not surprising, perhaps, given its renowned College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning (DAAP). The school's $234 million Main Street project has codified the campus identity, created an enhanced sense of community, and brought more student housing to what's still largely a commuter campus. Self-guided tour maps of the campus are available, as are guided architectural tours for parties of four or more. U.C., which joined the Big East conference in 2005, has an enrollment of 35,000 students and fields 18 Division I athletic teams. The university is in the uptown area in the rolling hills above Downtown, adjacent to the neighborhoods of Corryville, Clifton Heights, Clifton, and Avondale.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more