Showboat Majestic Review
Built in 1923, among the last of the old showboats, the Majestic has floated on the Cincinnati riverfront since 1967. Operation of the showboat was assumed by the Cincinnati Recreation Commission, and it's now a riverboat theater, showing a mix of musicals and comedies. It's closed in winter.
- Address: Riverfront Public Landing, at U.S. Bank Arena, 4990 Glenway Ave., Downtown, Cincinnati, OH 45238 | Map It
- Phone: 513/241–6550
- Cost: Prices vary by performance
- Hours: Apr.–Oct. by performance, with a holiday show in Dec.
- Website: www.cincinnatilandmarkproductions.com/
- Location: Downtown
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more