Tall Stacks Review
Every three years, Cincinnati pays tribute to its steamboat history by inviting a fleet of riverboats—there were 16 at the 2006 celebration—for riverboat races and cruises and scores of top musicians. The 2006 festival featured Wilco, Buddy Guy, Ricky Skaggs, Al Green, Buckwheat Zydeco, and 70 other artists. For the better part of a week, festival goers can tour steamboats, view historical exhibits and characters in period dress, and listen to music. The event began in 1988, during the bicentennial celebration of the city's founding.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more