- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon Review
One of the tougher marathon courses around, the Flying Pig actually is a beginner-friendly affair—more participants are first-timers than at other marathons, and the festivities also include a half-marathon, 10K, and 5K, four-person relay teams, and kids races. Bands and spectators are legion around the course, and the Pig has become one of the town's signature events, held the first weekend in May.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $126.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $47+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Cincinnati + Air Fr $779 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $143.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati — $143 Hotwire
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
We are a family of four, twin 8yr old boys. Read more