Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon
Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon Review
One of the tougher marathon courses around, the Flying Pig actually is a beginner-friendly affair—more participants are first-timers than at other marathons, and the festivities also include a half-marathon, 10K, and 5K, four-person relay teams, and kids races. Bands and spectators are legion around the course, and the Pig has become one of the town's signature events, held the first weekend in May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more