BB Riverboats Review
Hop aboard the Belle of Cincinnati, Mark Twain, or River Queen for a lunch, dinner, or sightseeing cruise on the Ohio River around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Sightseeing cruises run $15, lunch cruises are $32, and dinner cruises are $45-$50. The regular schedule runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day. BB Riverboats occasionally offers out-of-town cruises to places like Louisville or Rising Sun, Indiana.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T — $104 American Airlines
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
The Amtrak rail works after 11 pm until early morning at Cincinnati Union Station within Cincinnati Museum Center. Read more
We are planning to visit Cedar Point on a couple of weekdays during the third week of June. Read more