BB Riverboats Review
Hop aboard the Belle of Cincinnati, Mark Twain, or River Queen for a lunch, dinner, or sightseeing cruise on the Ohio River around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. Sightseeing cruises run $15, lunch cruises are $32, and dinner cruises are $45–$50. The regular schedule runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day. BB Riverboats occasionally offers out-of-town cruises to places like Louisville or Rising Sun, Indiana.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more