Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Review
Downtown's grand art deco hotel is in the Carew Tower. The two-story lobby has bas-relief sculptures and dramatic fountains and light fixtures; guest rooms have 10-foot ceilings and soft pastel colors but tend to vary in size and configuration, with some rooms noticeably smaller and less grandly appointed. Ask about your room setup when you book. The formal Grille at the Palm Court restaurant serves buffet lunches and fine American cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more