Newport Aquarium Review
On the Kentucky side of the Ohio River, this aquarium is just a two-minute drive from downtown Cincinnati. The fish are visible through clear, seamless tunnels, so you can get up close and personal—sharks swim around you, separated by only 2½ inches of acrylic. Highlights include the 5,000-gallon touch tank at Shark Central; Kroger Kingdom of Penguins, featuring king and gentoo penguins; Gator Bayou; Jellyfish Gallery; and the Bizarre and Beautiful, where you'll see poison frogs and puffer fish.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more