Krohn Conservatory Review
The Eden Park sanctuary houses thousands of species of flora from all corners of the world. Krohn is divided into several environments, including a desert with cacti and a tropical rain forest. The palm trees and indoor waterfalls are a welcome sight come winter. Seasonal exhibits include a Christmas show with poinsettias and model trains, and a summer show with live butterflies and the plants that attract them.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more