Cincinnati Reds Review
The oldest professional team in baseball and 1990 World Champions play at Great American Ball Park from April through October. Fans in the cheap seats get views of the Ohio River, the nineteenth-century mansions across the way in Kentucky, and the rugged hills farther south. One of the National League's newer ballparks, the Reds' $320 million marvel manages to look both retro and modern, with its brick facade, white metal light towers, and sleek black Batter's Eye Pavilion in center field. The stadium seats just over 42,000.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
Have any of you been to the Perfect North Slopes in Indiana? Read more