Findlay Market Review
Started in 1852, this open-air market in Over-the-Rhine is the oldest continuously operated farmer's market in Ohio; it's locally known for its fresh meats and regional produce. You can find exotic herbs, grilled ribs, and bakery items as well. Expanded hours (many vendors are now open on Sundays) and a substantial renovation and expansion from 2002 to 2004 have brought new life to the market and even more food options.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
My boyfriend and I have a little over a week where we are both off work/school. Read more