- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Findlay Market Review
Started in 1852, this open-air market in Over-the-Rhine is the oldest continuously operated farmer's market in Ohio; it's locally known for its fresh meats and regional produce. You can find exotic herbs, grilled ribs, and bakery items as well. Expanded hours (many vendors are now open on Sundays) and a substantial renovation and expansion from 2002 to 2004 have brought new life to the market and even more food options.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati East-Beechmont in Jun: $79 & Up Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Cincinnati Fr $47+/Nt Travelocity
- Look no Further! Cincinnati 3 Nts + Air as Low as $621 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Crowne Plaza Cincinnati North in Jun: $120 & Up — $120 Expedia
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
I will be staying at the Hyatt on High Street. Read more