- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Tower Place at the Carew Tower
Tower Place at the Carew Tower Review
Two dozen stores occupy three floors in this downtown shopping mall that also has enclosed parking and a food court. Well-known upscale stores like Victoria's Secret and Hunt Club Clothiers share space with such regional outlets as the Shoe Haus, Cincinnati Bell, and Gold Star Chili. Skywalks connect Tower Place with Fountain Place stores as well as with Saks Fifth Avenue and hotels like the Hyatt Regency.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $126.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Cincinnati Hotwire
- Visit Cincinnati for Less: Hotels Fr $47+/Nt Travelocity
- Last Minute Vacation Sale! 3 Nts Cincinnati + Air Fr $779 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Cincinnati Hotwire
- $143.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Cincinnati — $143 Hotwire
I booked two reservations to stay at the Hawthorn Suites North Dayton for the week of 3/18-25/13. Read more
We (4 adults) took our quick weekend trip to Cleveland (Saturday to Monday) and had a great time - many thanks to all who contributed!
Our first stop on the journey from Detroit to Cleveland was a stop Read more
We are a family of four, twin 8yr old boys. Read more