Cincinnati Hotel Reviews
Downtown Cincinnati has several choice hotels. Many offer weekend packages including tickets to Reds or Bengals games. Staying in the suburbs is less expensive and the accommodations generally more modest. There are clusters of hotels in Sharonville along I-75 and Loveland along I-71, on the riverfront in Newport and Covington, Kentucky, on I-71/75 in Florence, Kentucky, and near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Hebron, Kentucky.
Browse Cincinnati Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104* & up -- Flights for Next Weekend on American, R/T American Airlines