Cincinnati Hotel Reviews
Downtown Cincinnati has several choice hotels. Many offer weekend packages including tickets to Reds or Bengals games. Staying in the suburbs is less expensive and the accommodations generally more modest. There are clusters of hotels in Sharonville along I-75 and Loveland along I-71, on the riverfront in Newport and Covington, Kentucky, on I-71/75 in Florence, Kentucky, and near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in Hebron, Kentucky.
Browse Cincinnati Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's