Boots Bar and Grill
Boots Bar and Grill Review
This watering hole is the type of place your grandpa probably talked about. It's replete with Meodra's largest tavern, an upstairs dining room, and breezy patios, as well as live music, dancing, and microbrews. Diners feast primarily on pizzas, burgers, and steak and it's kid-friendly until 10 pm, even friendlier afterward.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's