Buckskin Bar and Grill
Buckskin Bar and Grill Review
This steak house, with a saloon and dance hall, was built in 1915. The building has rough-hewn walls, original wood floors, tin ceilings, and its still the local hangout for the ranching community who saunter in for the prime rib and latest local news. Photos of local cowboy celebrities who dined here line the walls. Steak and seafood are the kitchen's main focus, with prime rib a specialty. For dessert, the homemade peach and cherry cobbler is a must. There is a kids' menu, and the premises are no smoking.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's