Nightlife & the Arts in Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Theodore Roosevelt National Park Nightlife & the Arts
Burning Hills Amphitheater
This seven-story amphitheater, located 1 mi west of Medora, is...
|Arts Centers||Outside the Park|
Well worth your while in summer is this theatrical tribute to...
|Theater||Outside the Park|
Without light pollution from nearby towns, Theodore Roosevelt...
|Themed Entertainment||Theodore Roosevelt National Park|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $139 & Up: Cheap Dickinson Stay Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Book in Dickinson: Save this May Fr $141+/Nt Expedia
- $87.00 & up : Full Size rentals in Dickinson Hotwire
- $85.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Dickinson — $85 Hotwire
- $83.00 & up : Midsize rentals in Dickinson — $83 Hotwire