Bicycling in Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bikes are allowed on interior roads but not off-road. Cyclists on the multiuse Maah Daah Hey Trail aren't allowed on the portions of the trails within the park.
Outfitters and Expeditions
Dakota Cyclery Mountain Bike Adventures. This company rents bikes and provides shuttle service to both units of the park and guided tours of the Maah Daah Hey Trail. 275 3rd Ave., Medora, ND, 58645. 701/623-4808 or 888/321-1218. www.dakotacyclery.com. Memorial Day-Labor Day.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Dickinson: Book Fr $139+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- $99.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Dickinson Hotwire
- $75.84 & up : Full Size rentals in Dickinson Hotwire
- Save $$ in Dickinson: Book Fr $103+/Nt — $103 Hotels.com
- $71.50 & up : Midsize rentals in Dickinson — $72 Hotwire