Bicycling in Theodore Roosevelt National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bikes are allowed on interior roads but not off-road. Cyclists on the multiuse Maah Daah Hey Trail aren't allowed on the portions of the trails within the park.
Outfitters and Expeditions
Dakota Cyclery Mountain Bike Adventures. This company rents bikes and provides shuttle service to both units of the park and guided tours of the Maah Daah Hey Trail. 4th St., Medora, ND, 58645. 701/623–4808 or 888/321–1218. Memorial Day–Labor Day.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's