- The "Granddaddy Trail" Hike the Maah Daah Hey Trail, which means "grandfather" or "been here long." It's one of the most popular and well-maintained trails in western North Dakota.
- Views from above Get an encompassing 360-degree view of the badlands from Buck Hill.
- History lessons from the frontier View Maltese Cross Ranch Cabin, which once belonged to Theodore Roosevelt.
- Badlands Broadway Come experience a theatrical tribute to the history and personalities that make up the Old West at the Medora Musical, located in the town, not the park.
- Great clubbing—golf, that is Perfect your swing at Bully Pulpit Golf Course in Medora, one of America's premiere courses near the national park.
- Away from it all As this is not a heavily visited park, you'll likely encounter more wild horses than people here.
GREAT AMERICAN VACATION
Take our short photo quiz to reveal your ideal trip in the U.S.More