Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Mountains
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hendersonville
Historic Johnson Farm
This 19th-century tobacco farm, operated by Henderson County Public...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Hendersonville|
Holmes Educational State Forest
Operated by the North Carolina Forestry Service, this 235-acre...
Thomas Wolfe's Angel
In his novel Look Homeward, Angel, Asheville-born Thomas Wolfe...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Hendersonville|
Browse All The North Carolina Mountains Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe