- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nona Mia Ritrovo
Nona Mia Ritrovo Review
Situated in West Asheville, "My Grandmother" has a full Italian menu, but the pizza's the thing. Choose between thick Sicilian style or thin-crust Napoletana style, both made in wood-fired ovens and both delicious. In good weather you can escape the noisy din inside by eating on the deck out back or at outdoor tables. For dessert try the freshly made gelato. Waitstaff is super-friendly if sometimes forgetful. Lunch is served on weekends only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Needing to see some spring flowers and warmer weather, we headed to North Carolina last week to check out Bryson City, Cherokee and do some hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains.
We stayed at the Hampto Read more
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
Ideas for a cute town, good food for a stop halfway from Charleston to Richmond. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more