- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pisgah View Ranch
At a Glance
- beautiful mountain setting
- miles of riding trails
- filling country food served family-style
- far from luxurious
Pisgah View Ranch Review
Saddle up! In the same family since 1790, this 2,000-acre dude ranch about 25 minutes southwest of downtown may suit you if you're looking for a rural mountain experience and a family atmosphere, with plenty of ranch-style food, homey activities like square dancing and cookouts, and horseback riding. Cottages, which vary considerably in size, are functional rather than fancy. Camping and RV sites also available. Weekly rates including lodging, all meals, and unlimited riding and other activities are available.
- Address: 70 Pisgah View Ranch Rd., 16 mi west of Asheville, Candler, Asheville, NC, 28715 | Map It
- Phone: 828/667-9100; 866/252-8361
- Website: www.pisgahviewranch.net
- Location: Asheville
- 39 cottages.
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Dec.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $169 -- Luxe North Carolina Hotel near Biltmore, $50 Off Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville
During the planning of our six week road trip I spent many happy hours back in the UK plundering ideas from this forum. Read more
My family visits the Outer Banks of North Carolina on a fairly regular basis in the summer and fall. Read more
Two of us will be embarking on a road trip in mid December. Read more
· News & Features
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Steinbeck said it well—no matter how many plans you make, its the destination that scoops you up... Read more