Pisgah View Ranch
At a Glance
- beautiful mountain setting
- miles of riding trails
- filling country food served family-style
- far from luxurious
Check Rates from our Partners
Pisgah View Ranch Review
Saddle up! In the same family since 1790, this 2,000-acre dude ranch about 25 minutes southwest of downtown may suit you if you're looking for a rural mountain experience and a family atmosphere, with plenty of ranch-style food, homey activities like square dancing and cookouts, and horseback riding. Cottages, which vary considerably in size, are functional rather than fancy. Camping and RV sites also available. Weekly rates including lodging, all meals, and unlimited riding and other activities are available.
- Address: 70 Pisgah View Ranch Rd., 16 mi west of Asheville, Candler, Asheville, NC, 28715 | Map It
- Phone: 828/667–9100; 866/252–8361
- Website: www.pisgahviewranch.net
- Location: Asheville
- 39 cottages
- Rate includes all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Dec.–Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's