- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company
Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company Review
Locally known as the "Brew 'n' View," this funky brewery-cum-eatery-cum-movie theater is extremely popular. Grab a microbrew beer and a pizza with toppings such as portobello mushrooms and fresh spinach, and watch a Hollywood blockbuster from the comfort of a sofa in the recently redone theater (movie admission $3).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last year during end of December, I went for a cross country road trip from San Diego to somewhere east of it. Read more
This is a beautiful peak near Charlotte, at 5,946 feet (1,812 m), it is the highest peak on the eastern side of the Blue Ridge Mountains, one of the major chains of the Appalachian Mountains. Read more
Ideas for a cute town, good food for a stop halfway from Charleston to Richmond. Read more