Orange Peel Social Aid and Pleasure Club
Orange Peel Social Aid and Pleasure Club Review
This is by far and away the number-one nightspot in downtown Asheville. Bob Dylan, Hootie and the Blowfish, Modest Mouse, and the Beastie Boys have played here in a smoke-free setting for audiences of up to 1,100. In 2008 Rolling Stone named it one of the top-five rock clubs in the United States. For smaller events, it also has a great dance floor, with springy wood slats. There's a private club on the lower level called PULP.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's