DuPont State Forest
DuPont State Forest Review
Between Hendersonville and Brevard you'll find this 10,000-acre North Carolina State Forest with six waterfalls and 80 mi of old dirt roads to explore. It's ideal for biking, hiking, or horseback riding. Fishing and hunting also are permitted during the seasons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's