Linville Caverns Review
The only caverns in the Carolinas, they go 2,000 feet beneath Humpback Mountain and have a year-round temperature of 51°F. North of Asheville, exit the parkway at mile marker 317.4 and turn left onto U.S. 221.
- Address: 19929 US 221 N., Off Blue Ridge Pkwy. MM 317, Marion, NC, 28752 | Map It
- Phone: 828/756–4171; 800/419-0540
- Cost: $7.50 adults; $5.50 children 5-12
- Hours: June–early Sept., daily 9–6; Apr., May and late Sept.–Oct., daily 9–5; Nov. and Mar., daily 9–4:30; Dec.–Feb., weekends 9–4:30.
- Website: www.linvillecaverns.com
- Location: Blue Ridge Parkway
View deals in The North Carolina Mountains for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More