- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sequoyah National Golf Club. A part of Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Resort, owned by the Eastern Band of the Cherokee Nation, Sequoyah is open to the public. The challenging course was designed by Trent Jones II and opened n 2009. 79 Cahons Rd., Whittier, NC, 28789. 828/497–3000. www.sequoyahnational.com. Reservations essential. 18 holes. 6,600 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: $85 weekday/$110 weekend Facilities: Driving range, putting green, pitching area, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro shop, golf academy/lessons, restaurant, bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's