- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Boone, about 100 miles northeast of Asheville, is located at the convergence of three major highways—U.S. 321, U.S. 421, and Route 105. From Asheville, take Interstate 40 East to U.S. 64. Follow U.S. 64 to U.S. 321, which leads into Boone.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's