- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Asheville Tourists. A Class A farm team of the Colorado Rockies, the Asheville Tourists play April to early September at historic McCormick Field, which opened in 1924. McCormick Field appears briefly in the 1987 movie Bull Durham, starring Kevin Costner and Susan Sarandon. Many well-traveled baseball fans consider McCormick Field one of the most appealing minor-league stadiums in the country. McCormick Pl., 30 Buchanan Pl., Downtown, Asheville, NC, 28801. 828/258–5800. www.milb.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's