Sights & Attractions in The North Carolina Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hatteras Island
Cape Hatteras Lighthouse
The Cape Hatteras Lighthouse, authorized by Congress in 1794 to...
|Nautical Sites||Hatteras Island|
Chicamacomico Lifesaving Station
Pronounced "chik-a-ma-com-i-co," the restored 1911 lifesaving...
|Local Interest–Sight, Museums / Galleries, Beaches, Historic Districts / Sites||Hatteras Island|
Frisco Native American Museum & Natural History Center
A nationally recognized collection of Native American artifacts...
|Museums / Galleries, Trails||Hatteras Island|
Pea Island National Wildlife Refuge
This refuge is made up of more than 5,800 acres of marsh on the...
|Nature Preserves||Hatteras Island|
Browse All The North Carolina Coast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's